Wednesday 24 June 2020

A message from Miss Langley

Hello :) 

As you may be aware I am very close to meeting my baby girl who is due on the 9th July. My last working day is this Friday 26th June and then I will be starting my maternity leave. For the parents and children of Emerald Class please continue to share work or ask questions in our KS1 email and Mr Jude and Mrs Yuille have said they will happily reply to everyone.

This was not the goodbye I wanted and I wish I could give all my children a big hug! It is such a shame I did not get to spend the last few months with my class, however please let them know I am so proud to have been their teacher this year and I will be back to school for a visit with the baby as soon as it is safe to do so. I am so excited for my next chapter of being a Mummy, however the thought of not being at Down Hall when all the children return makes me feel very emotional.

Under such unusual circumstances, I can imagine lots of you have questions about September and I would like to reassure you that plans are currently being put in place for Emerald Class and as soon as things are finalised Mrs Nelson will update you all.

I would just like to say a huge thank you to you all for your well wishes and checking how I am during my pregnancy, we are so lucky to have such amazing parents and children at Down Hall.

I will keep you all updated on the baby news and will post lots of pictures and videos once she has arrived.

See you all soon,

Miss Langley :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment